1.Prof. Dr. Suresh H. Advani
Medical Oncologist, Mumbai, India
Senior Consultant, 43 years of experience ,
JASLOK HOSPITAL, MUMBAI
– Dr. Suresh H. Advani is a clinical, pediatric oncologist and heamato-oncologist with 43+ long periods of involvement.
– He has been regarded with most elevated non military personnel grants of India, to be specific Padma Bhushan Award in 2012 and Padma Shri by Government of India in 2002.
– He is likewise beneficiary of the Dhanvantari Award in 2002, Dr. B. C. Roy National Award by Medical Council of India in 2005, Rashtriyra Krantiveer Award, Ujjain in 2014 and granted Lifetime Achievement in Oncology by Harvard Medical International in 2005.
– He effectively relocated bone marrow into nine-year-old young lady experiencing Myeloid Leukemia.
– Dr. Advani was essential for clinical preliminaries to assist youngsters with lymphoblastic leukemia and was led on 1,200 patients.
– He is out of the top 10 cancer surgeon in India and holds skill in Lymphomas, Bone marrow relocate, Acute Leukemia, Multiple myeloma, Breast Cancer, et al.
2 . Dr Harit Chaturvedi
Surgical Oncologist, New Delhi, India
Head of Department, 25 years of experience ,
MAX SUPER SPECIALITY HOSPITAL, SAKET, NEW DELHI
– Dr Harit Chaturvedi is a popular Onco-specialist in India.
– With an encounter of over 25+ years, he has worked with probably the best emergency clinics in India.
– He has finished his lords in Surgery and MBBS from the notable GSVM Medical, College, Kanpur .Following which he did his Mch (Surgical Oncology) from Dr MGR Medical University, Chennai.
– Dr Chaturvedi is broadly valued for his clinical and careful abilities in Oncology.
– Has been supporting the reason for disease mindfulness and has been a crusader against Tobacco throughout the previous 15 years through different malignant growth establishments.
3. Dr. Kapil Kumar
Surgical Oncologist, New Delhi, India
Director, 28 years of experience ,
FORTIS HOSPITAL, SHALIMAR BAGH, NEW DELHI
– Surgical Oncologist with 28+ long periods of involvement.
– He has worked at Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute and Research Center Delhi as Sr. Expert, as Honorary Senior Consultant – Dharamshila Cancer Hospital, New Delhi.
– Specializes in Breast malignancy and oncoplastic medical procedure, Upper G.I. Onco medical procedure, Pancreatic Biliary medical procedure, Thoracic medical procedure including Esophagus disease, Lung malignancies and Mediastinal tumors.
– He is out of the top 10 cancer surgeon in India and Membership of eminent associations: Life Member, Indian Society of Oncology (I.S.O.), International Society of Diseases of Esophagus (I.S.D.E.), Delhi Medical Association (D.M.A.)
4.Dr. Ashok Vaid
Medical Oncologist, Gurgaon, India
Consultant, 35 years of experience ,
MEDANTA – THE MEDICITY, GURGAON
– Currently related as a Chairman of Division of Medical and Pediatric Oncology, Hematology and Bone Marrow Transplant at Medanta Hospital, Gurgaon.
– Dr. Ashok K Vaid holds an ability are Treatment of organ explicit malignancies, Leukemias and Lymphomas.
– He has finished his MBBS from Jammu University in 1984, trailed by doing DNB in interior medication and DM Medial Oncology in 1993.
– He did his Senior Residency at Govt. Clinical College, Jammu from 1987 to 1989.
– Previously functioned as the Head of the Department of Medical Oncology, Artemis Health Institute, Gurgaon.
5. Dr. Tapti Sen
Surgical Oncologist, Kolkata, India
Consultant, 31 years of experience , ,
MEDICA SUPERSPECIALTY HOSPITAL
– Dr. Tapti Sen is a Surgical Oncologist with an encounter of more than +31 years of involvement with the field of carefully treating breatdiseases of the bosom.
– Dr. Sen holds proficient participations of the European Society Of Medical Oncology (ESMO), the Indian Medical affiliation (IMA), the Indian Society Of Oncology (ISO) and is the Principal Investigator at the Clinical Trials Registry of India (CTRI).
– She is an alumni and holds MS degree in medical procedure.
– Dr. Sen opened eastern India’s first multicentric thorough Breast Center.
– During her profession, she has worked in South India and Nepal among different clinics and scholastic foundations.
– She is a specialist careful oncologist with specialization in performing bosom medical procedures for tumors, malignant growths, augmentation and firming.
6. Dr. Aruna Chandrasekhran
Surgical Oncologist, Chennai, India
Senior Consultant, 42 years of experience ,
GLOBAL HOSPITALS, CHENNAI
– Currently related as Senior Consultant with Department of Surgical Oncology at Global Hospitals, Chennai
– Served as Director of Indian Redcross IRCS Cancer Hospital, Nellore, Andhra Pradesh, Mar 2002 – Nov 2007
– Hold tremendous experience of 42 years and mastery in Breast Oncology
– Specializes in Oncology and Surgical Oncology
– Member of different associations like Indian Society of Oncology (ISO), Association of specialists of India (ASI), Woman Director Association of India (Present Executive Member) and Member of Institute of Integrated Health Study (Indian Health Mission).
7. Dr Rajesh Mistry
Surgical Oncologist, Mumbai, India
Director, 25 years of experience , ,
– Dr Rajesh Mistry is perhaps the most famous Onco-specialist in the field of Thoracic and Head/Neck Oncology.
– He has a rich encounter of 25+ years and has done in excess of 1000 medical procedures.
– Dr Mistry has done is MBBS and MS from the notable Seth G. S Medical College and KEM Hospital, Mumbai University.
– He has additionally done Surgical Oncology preparing at Tata Memorial Hospital.
– Dr Mistry has been an important examiner for clinical preliminaries including different parts of oesophageal (degree of nodal analyzation, job of enlistment chemotherapy, novel strategy for performing laparoscopic jejunostomy) and cellular breakdown in the lungs (PET CT in cellular breakdown in the lungs, aspiratory metastesectomy).
8. Dr. Vinod Raina
Medical Oncologist, Gurgaon, India
Director, 37 years of experience ,
FORTIS MEMORIAL RESEARCH INSTITUTE, GURGAON
– Currently related as Director and HOD, Medical Oncology, Hematology and BMT Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurgaon
– One of India’s first Medical Oncologist
– Performed roughly 600 transfers for different diseases, biggest in India over the most recent 20 years and around 250 allotransplants.
– Performed first high portion chemotherapy in Quite a while
– Major interest is Concurrent Bio – Radiotherapy for Head and Neck Cancers.
– Special interests are Concurrent Bio – Radiotherapy, Pediatric Chemotherpy and Palliative Bio – Chemotherapy.
9. Dr. S Hukku
Radiation Oncologist, New Delhi, India
Director, 35 years of experience ,
BLK SUPER SPECIALITY HOSPITAL, NEW DELHI
– Dr S Hukku is perhaps the most experienced and famous oncologist in India.
– He has finished his MBBS from the renowned PGIMER,Chandigarh.Following which he did his MD from SGPGI,Lucknow.
– Dr Hukku has been prepared at the esteemed clinics all throughout the planet like Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, New York, New York Memorial Hospital of Queens, New York, MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, Charite University, Berlin, Nagoya University Hospital, Nagoya, and Cookridge Hospital, Leeds, UK.
– He has been instrumental in presenting Intensity Modulated Radiation Therapy (IMRT) and later Image Guided radiation Therapy (IGRT) in India.
10. Dr. Bidhu K Mohanti
Radiation Oncologist, Gurgaon, India
Director, 32 years of experience
– Currently related as Director and Head Of Department – Radiation Oncology at Fortis Memorial Research Institute (FMRI), Gurgaon
– He is out of the top 10 cancer surgeon in India and holds expertise in therapy of Conditions like Cancer Treatment through Radiation Therapy, Best Cancer Treatment.
– Special interests are Head and Neck, GI and Hepato-biliary, lung, pediatric tumors and Hematologic malignancies Brachytherapy, Palliative Care, Cancer Survivorship.